Biyernes, Hunyo 10, 2022

ARDOUR


Tanned skin, sanpaku eyes, with a gloomy look and a cutting stare

With a silent smile, Mona Lisa’s mysteries would never dare

The walk of authority brewing with the air of elegance

Unwittingly lost on that womanly fragrance

With nothing I can do in my mind, just stare and burn,

Etched on my memories, her laughter and smile at every turn


And as I sit at the view where the sky meets the sea,

the shadow of the goddess darkens the light around me

Are you the light, pulling and calling me away from this empty void?

Or are you the fire, that burns my wings but leave me dead cold? 

So I care for naught as you blew life around me,

Only take them away, as you bid goodbye and walked away slowly.


You drew circles on the air with whispers of stories we never can tell,

As I get lost on the voice, the sexy mind and blooming feelings inside my shell

But I saw you move, I saw your eyes 

I saw the desire and the equal fire


So whisper to me sweet lady how I should dance with you,

In this waltz where I sold my soul for us two

Scar in me the initials of your name,

The same damn name burned in the back of my brain

Brand my body with every ideas you have,

As I willingly succumb to the dark and pain just for this kind of love


But think not that I am a slave of yours,

As a wolf is a gentleman with a nice guy’s clothes

To think that I am innocent is a mere error,

For you may be the Goddess of Lust and Desire 

but I am the Lord of Pleasure.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento