Biyernes, Hunyo 10, 2022

CONFESSIONS

 Father forgive me for I have sinned,

I don’t know how or when it started to cave in


Carved inside my mind and within my soul,

This woman raised me just to fall

The woman I see so kind and meek,

The woman who smiles, making me freak. 

Uncertainty was bustling, words were flying

Admission to a commitment, she had me dying

But for me she was so good to be true 

I am drawn and I cared less, can you blame me though? 


Am I to blame, with all these raging feelings?

Am I to blame, for seeing and wanting?

Am I to blame, when she makes this fist-sized organ give erratic beats?

Am I to blame, for asking this to be real and not just a matter of feats?


Her aroma is suffocating and I begged to die

Her presence draws stares, she is in itself, FIRE

To walk like she owns the room, a Leo by right

And amongst the pack, I wanted my Lioness in sight. 


As she masters over me, a parallel chaotic fiend

So Father forgive me, for I have unregrettably sinned

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento